Why do I need to use SystemView? - Academy
SystemView should be used:
- To understand service demand and patient flow;
- To understand the activity being delivered;
- When there is a real or perceived demand and capacity deficit and the team is keen to understand the cause and monitor the effectiveness of the solution;
- When there is improvement required to meet performance standards and information is required to understand the opportunities for improvement;
- When new processes are introduced and the team would like to monitor the impact on patient flow and / or performance;
- To effectively manage waiting lists;
- When an issue has been raised by a patient or team member and objective data is required; and
- To design and monitor the effectiveness of improvement initiatives.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest news, tips and blog posts.